1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

FT/FS: EBMM SR4 HH Pacific Blue Burst

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by TWISTEDSTRINGS, Feb 4, 2013.

1. TWISTEDSTRINGS

TWISTEDSTRINGS Supporting Member

I think I`v decided to keep this bass but I really need to get rid of the rosewood board, I`m just not a rosewood guy. I would love for someone to either trade me their maple board neck for this or have a aftermarket neck built for this in trade. For the right person who can build or have a birds eye board neck built cheap(HA,HA) this could be a great deal. EBMM necks are impossible to find and I`m willing to give mine up for a custom/aftermarket ! This deal could save/make the right person a lot of money...
    Hey TBr`s, here is another bass from the Brooklyn fire escape.. This is my new 2012 EBMM SR4 in A1 FLAWLESS condition. There is not a ding, mark or scratch anywhere on this bass. She plays outstanding. Has that great StingRay voice ! Just bought a GK MB210 and it sounds amazing thru it. The neck is straight and the action is low. I love this bass to death but I made a mistake when I bought her, she should have been a 5. So that`s what I want in trade, a SR5 or I would consider a Fender American Dlx P/J 5 but I`m only looking at 5 strings right now. Throw any 5 string by me in that price range and we`ll see what happens or you can make me a cash offer (asking for a trade(cash a little lower) value of $1400+/-) because a fellow TBr and friend has put a hold on the sale of his SR5 to see if I can move my 4 first(thanks CElton). If you have any questions please let me know.. Shipped in the OHSC
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Xansky

Xansky Supporting Member

3. OnTheRun77

OnTheRun77

Hey.....I know that firescape ...Bump.....

4. TWISTEDSTRINGS

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. SirRolfe

SirRolfe Supporting Member

Do you have a sale price?

7. Skygoneblue

Skygoneblue

The original post says he is asking for cash offers, but I suspect a moderator might frown upon that. If you are posting any kind of trade deal, you need to have a trade value in dollars posted. Asking for offers promotes an auction environment, which this is not. (That's what eBay is for.)

8. SirRolfe

SirRolfe Supporting Member

I think if the OP makes it FT only, then no sale price is needed. But this one is FT/FS, so there should be a sale price.

9. TWISTEDSTRINGS

Thanks for the input, corrections been made...

10. TWISTEDSTRINGS

11. zEch1

zEch1