FT/FS: EBMM SR4 HH Pacific Blue Burst

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by TWISTEDSTRINGS, Feb 4, 2013.

1. TWISTEDSTRINGS

TWISTEDSTRINGS Supporting Member

I think I`v decided to keep this bass but I really need to get rid of the rosewood board, I`m just not a rosewood guy. I would love for someone to either trade me their maple board neck for this or have a aftermarket neck built for this in trade. For the right person who can build or have a birds eye board neck built cheap(HA,HA) this could be a great deal. EBMM necks are impossible to find and I`m willing to give mine up for a custom/aftermarket ! This deal could save/make the right person a lot of money...
    Hey TBr`s, here is another bass from the Brooklyn fire escape.. This is my new 2012 EBMM SR4 in A1 FLAWLESS condition. There is not a ding, mark or scratch anywhere on this bass. She plays outstanding. Has that great StingRay voice ! Just bought a GK MB210 and it sounds amazing thru it. The neck is straight and the action is low. I love this bass to death but I made a mistake when I bought her, she should have been a 5. So that`s what I want in trade, a SR5 or I would consider a Fender American Dlx P/J 5 but I`m only looking at 5 strings right now. Throw any 5 string by me in that price range and we`ll see what happens or you can make me a cash offer (asking for a trade(cash a little lower) value of $1400+/-) because a fellow TBr and friend has put a hold on the sale of his SR5 to see if I can move my 4 first(thanks CElton). If you have any questions please let me know.. Shipped in the OHSC
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. Xansky

Xansky Supporting Member

Gorgeous!
  3. OnTheRun77

OnTheRun77

Hey.....I know that firescape ...Bump.....
  4. TWISTEDSTRINGS

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. SirRolfe

SirRolfe Supporting Member

Do you have a sale price?
  7. Skygoneblue

Skygoneblue

The original post says he is asking for cash offers, but I suspect a moderator might frown upon that. If you are posting any kind of trade deal, you need to have a trade value in dollars posted. Asking for offers promotes an auction environment, which this is not. (That's what eBay is for.)
  8. SirRolfe

SirRolfe Supporting Member

I think if the OP makes it FT only, then no sale price is needed. But this one is FT/FS, so there should be a sale price.
  9. TWISTEDSTRINGS

Thanks for the input, corrections been made...
  10. TWISTEDSTRINGS

11. zEch1

zEch1