1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FT/FS:Ibanez Prestige 5006EOL mint.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by austentaciousC, Dec 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. austentaciousC

austentaciousC

Rating - 85.7%
    50   7   1

Specs are in the link below, made 2012, me being the only owner. Its not in the pics but i have the built-like-a-tank Ibanez hardcase. I wish every bass came with a case as nice. Weight at 9.7 pounds, balances like a champ, 0 neck dive and relatively light weight for a 6. Typical Ibanez precision and quality coming out of their prestige Japanese shop.

Bass is mint, however i am missing the truss tod cover. I usually leave the covers off my basses to make quick adjustments as the climate i live in can be finnicky, and at some point it got away from me. Comes with OHSC and fresh setup with Daddario nickels, and a fresh body waxing with Warwick's special oil finish rub.

Plays great, I just dont play much else besides my Thumb 6 or Stingray 5, and I want to throw down on a 2014 Sterling

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/SR5006EOL
    Trade for EBMM or Warwick 5 or 6 string +/- cash, or sell for -----price drop-----$1200 + shipping

Sale price is my rock bottom. Trade value at $1500
  2. serein2j

serein2j

Rating - 96.6%
    29   1   0

Woah, I thought about buying this bass...! Do you have sale price on it?
  3. austentaciousC

austentaciousC

Rating - 85.7%
    50   7   1

4. austentaciousC

austentaciousC

Rating - 85.7%
    50   7   1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.