1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FT / FS Jerzy Drozd Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by julipi, Nov 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. julipi

julipi

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

HI FROM SPAIN!!.

First of all, sorry for my english. I have a 35" scale 6 string Jerzy Drozd "Basic" (predates the Soul... it's the base model in the Obsession line).Everything is fine with the bass, the construction quality of the bass is AMAZING, jerzy does a fine instrument. For those insterested in venturing into the world of ERB, but afraid of the weight and size, he is YOUR man. this bass is light, small, and the neck is smooth and *fast*

the bass:

Etimoe body with slight curly figure (not noticeable with that lighting)
    maple 3 piece neck and maple scale
    Aguilar 3 band electronics with boost and cut jerzy JDX pickups with ebony covers.
    stainless steel frets
    hipshot ultralite tuners
    Chrome hardware
    HardCase (no original JD)

I'll offer this bass up for only $3100 (No incl. SHIPPED).

For trade: trade for a: Sadowsky USA 5, MTD 535 or 635, Smith 5 or 6, Warwick Infinity 5.

The bass its 8.5/10

Thanks.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. julipi

julipi

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Up...

Interesting in trade for Sadowsky USA or Ken Smith 5 or 6 String.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.