1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is still pending approval by Apple. If you haven't yet, try using your mobile browser - TalkBass is responsive to any screen size.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FT/FS: Mesa Titan V12 (new/more trade options)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Ryan L., Dec 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryan L.

Ryan L. Moderator Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    64   0   0

Got this not too long ago. It's an absolute monster of a bass head, but I think I am still more in the Eden camp for "my" sound. SO, I am going to pass this one on.

This one is a black faced model Titan, in the Mesa head case. Both are damn near mint. The head works flawlessly, and sounds amazing. It also includes the footswitch and cable.

Looking for $1300 shipped, or best reasonable offer.

For trades, I would take an Eden WT800C plus cash. A newer model American Standard Jazz 5 would be cool (maple board only), or a newer American Deluxe Jazz 5 (+ or - cash as needed). Feel free to run other stuff by me, but the only amp trades I'd be interested in would be for the Eden.

I will get pics up in the next couple days.
  2. Ryan L.

Rating - 100%
    64   0   0

Bump for new trade options.
  3. inazone

inazone Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Did you get my PM that I sent you on Friday?
  4. Ryan L.

Rating - 100%
    64   0   0

No, I didn't. Not the first time that's happened lately.....:meh: Don't know if it's a problem on my end or on TB's end. Please resend if you don't mind?
  5. inazone

inazone Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

6. Ryan L.

Rating - 100%
    64   0   0

7. Ryan L.

Rating - 100%
    64   0   0

TTT. A couple offers being considered right now. Feel free to make an offer, my wife says this stuff has to get out of the garage......:meh:
  8. Ryan L.

Rating - 100%
    64   0   0

And it looks like this one is traded.:)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.