1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FT/FS: Sadowsky MV5('59 Burst)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by AMJBASS, Feb 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AMJBASS

AMJBASS Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0

I have a really great sounding Sadowsky MV5 for sale. This bass features the popular '59 Burst finish over Ash body, maple fingerboard. Sadowsky HC pickups. Weighs 9.2 lbs which is on the lighter side for an MV5. Absolutely terrific sounding bass! Probably the best 5 string Sadowsky I've owned. Clear, fat, and growly. Sits in the mix just PERFECTLY studio or live. It also plays just wonderfully. This bass is in excellent playing condition but it has been well played. Has the kind of wear associated with a well played(but not abused) bass. There are a few dings on the bottom, some shirt button rash on the back, light wear around the pickups etc. The neck is in great shape(frets are excellent), only a few light marks on the back. The neck is nicely broken in and feels great. It really is a killer gigging bass. Price is only $1699 US plus shipping. Does NOT come with a case as the original was damaged and I moved it in another deal. I will include a gig bag and the bass will be well packed. Paypal prefered, PM me if interested!

Regarding trades... the only reason I am moving this bass is that I NEED a vintage Fender P-Bass for the show I am currently playing. I would be interested in either an early to mid 1970's Precision with Rosewood fingerboard or an early 80's Fullerton Reissue('62 or '57). Not interest in anything else unless its Custom Shop.

Attached Files:

2. AMJBASS

AMJBASS Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0

A couple more:

Attached Files:

3. TLJordan19

TLJordan19 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   1

PM sent & does it have VTC?