1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD FT/FS: Sadowsky MV5('59 Burst)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by AMJBASS, Feb 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AMJBASS

AMJBASS

I have a really great sounding Sadowsky MV5 for sale. This bass features the popular '59 Burst finish over Ash body, maple fingerboard. Sadowsky HC pickups. Weighs 9.2 lbs which is on the lighter side for an MV5. Absolutely terrific sounding bass! Probably the best 5 string Sadowsky I've owned. Clear, fat, and growly. Sits in the mix just PERFECTLY studio or live. It also plays just wonderfully. This bass is in excellent playing condition but it has been well played. Has the kind of wear associated with a well played(but not abused) bass. There are a few dings on the bottom, some shirt button rash on the back, light wear around the pickups etc. The neck is in great shape(frets are excellent), only a few light marks on the back. The neck is nicely broken in and feels great. It really is a killer gigging bass. Price is only $1699 US plus shipping. Does NOT come with a case as the original was damaged and I moved it in another deal. I will include a gig bag and the bass will be well packed. Paypal prefered, PM me if interested!

Regarding trades... the only reason I am moving this bass is that I NEED a vintage Fender P-Bass for the show I am currently playing. I would be interested in either an early to mid 1970's Precision with Rosewood fingerboard or an early 80's Fullerton Reissue('62 or '57). Not interest in anything else unless its Custom Shop.

Attached Files:

2. AMJBASS

AMJBASS

A couple more:

Attached Files:

• MV53.jpg
      MV53.jpg
      File size:
      144.1 KB
      Views:
    • MV54.jpg
      MV54.jpg