1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

FT/FS: SANSAMP RACKMOUNT VT BASS

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Ratbut, Jan 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ratbut

Ratbut Supporting Member

Sold!!!! Sold!!!!
    I have put myself through the Sansamp Rackmount ringer. RBI, then RPM, and now the VT bass. After all this I want my RBI back. I know what it does and I know how to make it do it. I am offering up this almost new Rackmount VT bass for an even swap on a good condition Rackmount RBI. We pay our own shipping and everyone (mainly me) is happy. I will sell this VT Bass for $250.00 shipped to the lower 48 states only, No international sales. Paypal please
  2. Ratbut

Ratbut Supporting Member

I have plenty of positive seller feedback on Ebay (jratbut) if you are worried about my low feedback number on TB. I am fairly new to the TB classifieds.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.