1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FT FS Warwick Pro Series Stage 1 Neck Thru

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by jon5252, Mar 17, 2014.

1. jon5252

jon5252

Warwick Streamer Stage I neck thru bass- I ended up with this nice bass and am offering it for sale or trade. This is in new condition and will ship in the original box and with case candy, tools and gig bag from Warwick. There is not a mark on this, I would imagine if you went to a GC and looked at any of their display basses they would not be as clean as this bass is. Very light, (lighter than my bongo 4), plays and sounds great.
    Selling price is $1200 shipped to the CONUS UPS ground. I prefer paypal. As far as trades are concerned- $1400-$1500 value fretless four or five, lined or unlined, but fretless is the thing. Would even part with a little money for the right bass in addition to this Streamer. Hit me up with offers!

Attached Files:

2. jon5252

jon5252

Here's a couple more shots that show how clean this bass is!

Attached Files:

3. Q-Ban-Moe

Q-Ban-Moe Previously Q-Banmoe Gold Supporting Member

4. jon5252

jon5252

Also want to let everyone know this bass is also for sale on the bay. Thx
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. ampeglb100

ampeglb100

How is the "pro" model different from the regular SSI Streamers? Is this made in Germany?

Andy
  7. jon5252

jon5252

Andy,
    Theses basses are made in Korea. A big step above the Rockbass series. I have owned several German Warwicks, the pickups , preamps hardware seem to be identical. These use different woods for the bodies. Construction and finish is top notch.
  8. jon5252

jon5252

Hey all Tuesday morning bump and price drop to $1100 for sale
    Thx
  9. jon5252

jon5252

Bass has sold on EBay- thread is closed