FT/FS Wren & Cuff, Blacksheep, Mojohand, MXR

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by ThumbyAche, Apr 7, 2014.

1. ThumbyAche

ThumbyAche Supporting Member

Unfortunate that the only way I can get what I need is to let go of stuff I really like...so, 4 pedals that I have been holding on to but aren't being used much at the moment.

Pickle Pie B - old dark green color (looks more pickle'y'/better IMO) One of my all time fav fuzz pedals. $150 shipped

Mojohand 443 filter - only envelope I actually like but I'm more of an auto wah guy and want the Snow White Bass Auto Wah..so.. $150 shipped

Blacksheep Outlaw - good bass overdrive and just using my VMT way more. $150 shipped

MXR Bass Auto Q - believe it or not, this one is difficult because it sounds so good and I get what I want out of it, talks to my other pedals very well..need a smaller footprint and gonna get the Snow White Bass Auto Wah so.. $65 shipped which for what this pedal does is awesome. Has a level control to kick up your funkiness! C'mon..

Trades are specific as this is the only way to get what I need on my boards right now:

Mad Professor Bass Auto Wah
    EWS Trilogic II
    Xotic RC Bass Booster
    Sonic Research Turbo Tuner
    Korg Pitchblack pedal tuner
    EBS Dphaser
    Amptweaker tightdrive with low blend
    Amptweaker tightfuzz with low blend
    Could use another 1 spot to even out trades if you got one.

Attached Files:

2. bassjr

bassjr Supporting Member

3. andysick

andysick Supporting Member

4. ThumbyAche

ThumbyAche Supporting Member

I ended up buying a Trilogic and may end up keeping the mxr for now. I mostly want to trade/sell the black sheep outlaw and the mojo hand 443.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Thump421

Thump421

I have a tech 21 bass boost fuzz I'd maybe let go for the filter if your interested?