1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

FT: Full Rig - USA Ampeg 810 + TC RH450 Rebel BOSTON MASS

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by silen7ce, Nov 20, 2012.

1. silen7ce

silen7ce

I want to trade my rig for something new. I have an older american made Ampeg 810. It has been gigged heavily. Tolex is torn in many spots. One of the casters is cracked but I can replace it for a few bucks if it is an issue. Speakers are all in good shape and jack is good. I believe it is from the 90s. I also have a TC electronics RH450 head w/ foot switch. Ideal trade is straight up rig for rig with cash on either side. I would like to downsize the cab to either a 2x12 or 4x10 or maybe a 4x12 or 6x10. Im open to ideas. The amp im open to non lightweight heads as the class d heads that I have tried are not the tone I am looking for. Trades in New England on the cab only because of size!

PM with questions / trade bait!

not interested in any basses, effects, or other non amp/cab related gear!