1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FT: Fuzzrocious "Demon"

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by franksgbass, Jan 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. franksgbass

franksgbass Supporting Member

Rating - 98.8%
    87   1   0

Or $110 shipped
    Would like to trade an (oh see) Demon with gated boost and a hi/low switch, and an extra etched enclosure for a
    MXR-M87 comp
    Maxon Comp
    or really any compressor, run it by me
    Wren & Cuff Phat Phuck B
    TSVG Bass boost

The back of the pedal comes off due to stripped screws (I think) it was traded to me this way. That is the reason for the xtra enclosure. I opted to put a few pieces of clear tape on the back of the pedal and that worked fine.
    The pedal functions as it should. The overdrive on my Super Bassman is all I need in the dirt dept. for now.
  2. franksgbass

Rating - 98.8%
    87   1   0

A few pics

Attached Files:

3. franksgbass

Rating - 98.8%
    87   1   0

$110 shipped for the Demon and the silly etched encasement. (PS, you have to take it, I won't take off ten and keep the case, I know thats what you are thinking ;) )
  4. jebmd

jebmd Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    168   0   0

5. franksgbass

Rating - 98.8%
    87   1   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.