1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

FT: Fuzzrocious "Demon"

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by franksgbass, Jan 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. franksgbass

franksgbass Supporting Member

Or $110 shipped
    Would like to trade an (oh see) Demon with gated boost and a hi/low switch, and an extra etched enclosure for a
    MXR-M87 comp
    Maxon Comp
    or really any compressor, run it by me
    Wren & Cuff Phat Phuck B
    TSVG Bass boost

The back of the pedal comes off due to stripped screws (I think) it was traded to me this way. That is the reason for the xtra enclosure. I opted to put a few pieces of clear tape on the back of the pedal and that worked fine.
    The pedal functions as it should. The overdrive on my Super Bassman is all I need in the dirt dept. for now.
  2. franksgbass

A few pics

Attached Files:

3. franksgbass

$110 shipped for the Demon and the silly etched encasement. (PS, you have to take it, I won't take off ten and keep the case, I know thats what you are thinking ;) )
  4. jebmd

jebmd Supporting Member

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. franksgbass

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.