1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FT Gk neo 410 for Gk neo 115 III

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by 1stchopper, Feb 23, 2014.

1. 1stchopper

1stchopper

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Want to trade my neo 410 for a neo 115 III. Location of 17020 (30 minutes above harrisburg,pa) Cab works/sounds great just want to have another 115 so I can run my fusion 550 at 4 ohms plus be a little more modular. As it is I was going to buy another 410 but realized that would be too ungodly loud and the guitards in the band might have a coronary. So figured i would get another 115 to match my current 115. Cab is 8 ohms and has been played through at shows 5 times as I use my 115 for band practice. firstchopper@gmail.com for more info/pics. will get pics up later this evening. Thanks.