1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FT: Hipshot ultralite USA tuners for Microphone

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by SolarMan, Feb 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SolarMan

SolarMan Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

I would like to trade 4 brand new, un-used, un-installed Hipshot Ultralite USA tuners model: HB6Y-3/8" Y Key Ultralite.

Purchased brand new from StewMac - one has been taken out of the bag and the screw is missing (only the screw). The other 3 are still in factory (or StewMac) sealed bags with screw.

I would like to trade for a Microphone. Most likely a condenser - but throw any mic that you would like to trade at me and I'll check it out!

Pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Spec's from StewMac website:

http://www.stewmac.com/shop/Tuners/...ab=Specs&_suid=135972533170208131945554985083

Thanks for looking!
  2. Musiclogic

Musiclogic

Rating - 100%
    125   0   0

Disclosures:
    Owner/Builder: HJC Customs USA, The Cool Lute, C G O
    I have a Nady 900 large diaphragm studio condenser with an Isolation mount if you're interested. Pretty much mint, only used in my studio.
  3. SolarMan

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

You, sir, have PM
  4. SolarMan

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.