1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

FT: JERZY DROZD BASSIC 6 FOR SMITH OR SADOWSKY

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by julipi, Feb 5, 2014.

1. julipi

julipi

HI FROM SPAIN!!.

First of all, sorry for my english. I have a 6 string Jerzy Drozd "Basic" (predates the Soul... it's the base model in the Obsession line).Everything is fine with the bass, the construction quality of the bass is AMAZING, jerzy does a fine instrument. For those insterested in venturing into the world of ERB, but afraid of the weight and size, he is YOUR man. this bass is light, small, and the neck is smooth and fast

the bass:

Etimoe body with slight curly figure (not noticeable with that lighting)
    maple 3 piece neck and maple scale
    Aguilar 3 band electronics with boost and cut jerzy JDX pickups with ebony covers.
    stainless steel frets
    hipshot ultralite tuners
    Chrome hardware
    HardCase (no original JD)

FOR TRADE: trade for a: Sadowsky USA 5, Ken Smith 5 or 6, MTD 535/635 and BRUBAKER (USA). Let me Know another offers.

MAYBE... FOR SALE: I'll offer this bass up for only $3100 (No incl. SHIPPED).

The bass its 8.5/10

Thanks.

[​IMG]

2. julipi

julipi

FT: Sadowsky USA 5, Ken Smith 5 or 6, MTD 535/635 (24) and BRUBAKER (USA)

Up!!!

3. julipi

julipi