1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

[FT] Lakland 55-01

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by mikeb820, Jan 3, 2014.

1. mikeb820

mikeb820 Supporting Member

My laklandwas made in Korea I got in about 2003, It has flatwounds on now it's in great shape fundamentally but has some wear, it is a little smudgy too. There is a dent in the bottom by the jack. And the back has some belt rash, When I bought this bass there was a small bare spot on the neck too, it never bothered me. I have a hardshell case that could go with it. Also do you have any interest in an a zoom H1 recorder and/or an ebs octabass effect pedal? The recorder is great for recording gigs and octabass is a great sounding octave pedal that is designed for bass but works well with other instruments too

Images

I'm looking for a four string fender precision (preferably passive) maybe a p/j or equivalent high quality bass.
  2. Exit1242

Exit1242

Have to really think on this one I had a 5502 many years ago that I loved!
  3. Exit1242

Exit1242

Does this one have the bartolini pickups?
  4. mikeb820

The pickups on this bass are Bartolini MK1
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. mikeb820