1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

[FT] Lakland 55-01

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by mikeb820, Jan 3, 2014.

1. mikeb820

mikeb820 Supporting Member

0   0   0

My laklandwas made in Korea I got in about 2003, It has flatwounds on now it's in great shape fundamentally but has some wear, it is a little smudgy too. There is a dent in the bottom by the jack. And the back has some belt rash, When I bought this bass there was a small bare spot on the neck too, it never bothered me. I have a hardshell case that could go with it. Also do you have any interest in an a zoom H1 recorder and/or an ebs octabass effect pedal? The recorder is great for recording gigs and octabass is a great sounding octave pedal that is designed for bass but works well with other instruments too

Images

I'm looking for a four string fender precision (preferably passive) maybe a p/j or equivalent high quality bass.
  2. Exit1242

Exit1242

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Have to really think on this one I had a 5502 many years ago that I loved!
  3. Exit1242

Exit1242

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Does this one have the bartolini pickups?
  4. mikeb820

0   0   0

The pickups on this bass are Bartolini MK1
  5. mikeb820

0   0   0