1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FT: Lakland 55-02

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Alexanderharger, Jan 8, 2014.

1. Alexanderharger

Alexanderharger Supporting Member

0   0   0

2008 Lakland Skyline Series 55-02. This bass is in great condition with only a slight ding on the tip of the headstock. There is Schaller strap locks currently. Comes with a Lakland hard-shell case (foot pegs missing).

This bass plays smooth and sounds great! The pickups are incredible and the tone options are endless. This is truly an amazing bass and anyone who has had one or played one can vouch for that.

To view all of the photos, check out the first few pics here: http://s1315.photobucket.com/user/a... 55-02/Serial_zpsc8fe4b78.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

As far as trades are concerned i am open for suggestion of any 5 string basses but i am mostly looking for a Marco and i am will to put cash with the trade if need be.
  2. snoopys2

snoopys2

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

I cant see photos!
  3. Alexanderharger

0   0   0

4. snoopys2

snoopys2

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

I see pics thank you!
  5. Tewest86

Tewest86 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    32   0   0

I can't see pictures. I have a Marco but I am very particular on what color 55-02 I like. If I can see pictures I'll let you know.

Can you email some to tewest86@gmail.com
  6. damnlamb

damnlamb

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I'm looking to trade my lakland 55-02 burst fretless, if you want fretless :)
  7. Alexanderharger

0   0   0