1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FT: Lakland 55-02

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Alexanderharger, Jan 8, 2014.

1. Alexanderharger

Alexanderharger Supporting Member

2008 Lakland Skyline Series 55-02. This bass is in great condition with only a slight ding on the tip of the headstock. There is Schaller strap locks currently. Comes with a Lakland hard-shell case (foot pegs missing).

This bass plays smooth and sounds great! The pickups are incredible and the tone options are endless. This is truly an amazing bass and anyone who has had one or played one can vouch for that.

To view all of the photos, check out the first few pics here: http://s1315.photobucket.com/user/a... 55-02/Serial_zpsc8fe4b78.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

As far as trades are concerned i am open for suggestion of any 5 string basses but i am mostly looking for a Marco and i am will to put cash with the trade if need be.
  2. snoopys2

snoopys2

I cant see photos!
  3. Alexanderharger

4. snoopys2

snoopys2

I see pics thank you!
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Tewest86

Tewest86

I can't see pictures. I have a Marco but I am very particular on what color 55-02 I like. If I can see pictures I'll let you know.

Can you email some to tewest86@gmail.com
  7. damnlamb

damnlamb

I'm looking to trade my lakland 55-02 burst fretless, if you want fretless :)
  8. Alexanderharger