1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD FT: MINT Aguilar TH500 for Markbass Big Bang

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by veech, Jan 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. veech

veech Newton's Downfall Supporting Member

I bought a TH500 on a whim a couple weeks ago when I was out looking for a Markbass Big Bang and couldn't find one locally. This is a great head, but I really want the Big Bang more. It hasn't left my studio and has maybe a hour or two playing time on it.

I am willing to trade this mint/brand new head, in original packing, straight up for a Big Bang. Must be in excellent condition also and definitely must have the headphone issue working correctly (i.e. no distortion). I can post pictures if you wish but as I mentioned this is in MINT condition: not a mark on it.

I don't post much on TB but have a 100% feedback rating on Fleebay (user id: vmala) over the last decade so no worries...

Thanks for looking!

2. mam1862

mam1862 Supporting Member

Interesting. You got me thinking.

3. veech

4. veech

After bonding with this more over the weekend, I have decided to hang onto it after all. Thread is closed...

5. Register to disable this ad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.