1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

FT: MINT Darkglass B3K for.....

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by BooshBass, Dec 20, 2013.

1. BooshBass

BooshBass Supporting Member

Trading a basically brand new mint condition, with box, no velcro Darkglass B3K for.... make me an offer, I'm very open to ideas.

Particular interests in order of interest are:

3leaf The Enabler
    IE Polytope
    Some form of true bypass loop to bypass my whole board, preferably with blending capabilities
    Analog synth capabilities
    [DEL]HBE Psilocybe[/DEL] Decided against a new phaser.
    Love filters but the Wonderlove will be hard/impossible to beat.

Add:
    EQG Rainbow Machine
    Bitcrusher
    Maybe a Xerograph or Zerograph Deluxe

Other offers welcome! Have your way with it.

2. smeet

smeet Gold Supporting Member

3. melodiaopus

melodiaopus Supporting Member

Cash offers taken here?

4. BooshBass

Meh. Mayyyybe 200 plus shipping, no promises. But I'd rather try something out.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. BooshBass

A mojo hand nebula iv is in the table that I'm considering. But keep em coming. I haven't looked at any demos on that yet.

7. BooshBass

New trade options bump.

8. Rickenmonster

Rickenmonster Supporting Member

9. yaksonator

yaksonator

Not complicated at all. A much better version of a boss ls2, and it has phase inversion on both channels.. Excellent piece of gear.

10. BooshBass

I've been dabbling with that for weeks. Can you explain it for me. It cant be as complicated as it looks.

Two loops for effects, I think I would put dirt in one and modulation in the other, leaving the Oct-Fuzz-Filter out of it. Then one loop to bypass the entire board?

Inversion of the two effects loops.

Ret/Dry?

Mute/On?

I also have reservations about dealing in Vancouver given how much I hate the Canucks and how they sealed the deal last night. But I guess I could make an exception...

11. BooshBass

Thanks man. Any other info on the other stuff. I like the fact that it doesn't have an EQ like the Xblender. I don't really want EQ there. Im going for more of a two tone thing: (1) Barely any effects tone (Whole board bypassed except the bass will go into the RC-300 -> Enabler -> Amp with the idea that the Enabler can clean up whatever the RC-300 f cks up; (2) Entire board tone.

12. BooshBass

It's gotta be whether the blender is engaged. I guess i could just look at the website haha.

13. yaksonator

yaksonator

Yea, the ret/dry is when you bypass a loop, your clean signal is still being sent from that loop. The mute/on means it will mute or engage the third channel. Meaning you can technically have three separate signals, channel a channel b and the clean signal. Basically, it does what most complained the boss ls2 couldn't do.