1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FT MSLP Blood Fuzz V3

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Milo's, Feb 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Milo's

Milo's Supporting Member

For trade Making Sounds Loudly Blood Fuzz version 3. This pedal has switchable silicon and germanium diodes, a high low switch, a feedback looper with a separate frequency control and an input jack for an expression pedal.

This pedal is capable of making some ungodly noise and can also give you plenty of classic fuzz. I recently picked up a Source Audio OFD so this one is now up for trade.

The pedal has been stripped of it's original silver paint and logos. They began to peel off so I stripped it down to bear metal with the intention of eventually painting the case. I ended up leaving it because I thought it just looked cooler.

I am really open to just about anything interesting. Feel free to shoot anything by me! Thanks for taking a look.

Attached Files:

2. Milo's

Milo's Supporting Member

3. Milo's

Milo's Supporting Member

Trade in the works. I'll close out if it goes through.
  4. Milo's

Milo's Supporting Member

And traded, thanks again TB!
  5. Register to disable this ad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.