FT: Music Man JP7 BFR (for your bass)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Adam Of Angels, Mar 5, 2014.

1. Adam Of Angels

Adam Of Angels Supporting Member

Description: Ernie Ball Music Man JP7 BFR - Transparent Black - 9.8/10 condition

Anybody familiar with Music Man guitars knows what to expect of this guitar in terms of quality. In my opinion, these are better than most of the custom builder stuff floating around (not to say any of that is particularly bad). As I've said in the past, the wood combination on these is the most brilliant thing (from a tonal standpoint) that I've come across in a guitar. Nothing bad to say about this.

Condition-wise, it's almost flawless, with the exception of the tiniest little pinhead sized indentation near the volume knob (I am convinced that you are 99% unlikely to detect it, though), and maybe the lightest polishing swirls and what not.

Reason for getting rid of it is that I have other JP's that I tend to play more, and have more coming in, and I find myself gawking at this one more than playing it. In other words, you'll probably use it more than me.

Modifications: None

Accessories: Hardshell case

International OK?: Yes

Contact Info: PM or e-mail: adamofangels@gmail.com

References: A lot from sevenstring.org, rig talk, the gear page, talk bass, jemsite, harmony central, etc.

Price: $2600 - primarily interested in trades (guitars, basses, amps, gear, nice computer stuff, etc.). Can be plus or minus cash, or multiple items.

Pictures:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. simongpaez

simongpaez

Is the 7th string B?
  3. Adam Of Angels

Yes, standard tuning but with a low B, which makes a lot of sense to me. Scalular runs make more sense with it, and the instrument is broadened a bit - sort of like a piano.
  4. Adam Of Angels

5. Register to disable this ad