1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD FT Music Man Stingray 4 H

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by NYCBass, Dec 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NYCBass

NYCBass Gold Supporting Member

Hi All,

I just got this beauty a couple of weeks ago. It's brand spanking new with only a few hours of play time on it. Last year I got a Great Fretless MM Stingray 4 and love it so much I figured it would be great to have a fretted one too. Being I play fretless 99.9% of the time it's becoming clear to me that it's not going to see a lot of play time.

So I'm looking to trade this baby for a fretless Bass. I would love a Fodera NYC, Pedulla or a VJ Modulus but I'm open to anything. Trade value is 1400.00 and I'm willing to trade up for the right bass. Will add better pictures after the Christmas New Years Holidays.

[​IMG]

2. NYCBass

Pictures from the dealer

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. NYCBass

Any 5 string Fretless basses would have to be 19mm spacing. Also interested in a Epifani UL 902C.

4. NYCBass

I just played the Bass last night again and have to tell you . . . this is a Great Specimen of a Stingray. I'll actually be fine if I keep it. Though I could still me happy happy happy with a nice fretless.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. NYCBass

This Bass is on it's way to Connecticut and a fretless Bongo is in it's way to me ! ! !

Thanks to all for stopping by to take a look.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.