1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD FT- Musicman Stingray with a quatersawn neck and limited color~

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Dredmahawkus, Mar 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dredmahawkus

Dredmahawkus Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    I stuck a bass in my
    I think I have seen maybe one Stingray with a quatersawn neck in all the times I have been looking in here at basses! Super rare! Its in discontinued limited run trans blue....its not trans teal its trans blue!also rare 2 band EQ and a string through body! It has a couple nicks on the back of the headstock....I tried to sand them out...I think its just some of the gunstock oil chipping a little....I sanded down the back of the neck and put a couple more coats of gunstock oil and wax on it....and it came out great! the rest of the body is pretty close to mint! there is no wear on the frets what so ever....when you play it it feels like a brand new bass so there isnt many miles on this thing at all....and I hate blue but it really looks beautiful! I am just not a musicman guy. some people are musciman people I tried twice now! this bass feels wonderful to play....I just dont dig that musicman sound. Before this I had a Sterling classic and I loved how that felt too and just couldnt get into the sound.
    the only basses I havent tried yet are a Ric and a deluxe P bass...so if you want to trade for one of them I would be happy to trade! or throw anything my way.
    I am still not sure I want to trade this...this bass is like new and feels great! maybe I just dont know how to EQ a musicman! anyway I am going to leave it up here to see if I get a good offer for a Ric or something.

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

2. Dredmahawkus

Dredmahawkus Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    I stuck a bass in my
    Traded! thread closed!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.