1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FT: MXR M80 Pre/DI/distortion

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by scolba, Mar 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scolba

scolba Supporting Member

I have a MXR M80 for trade. It's a pre, DI, and a distortion box. Works well and is in excellent condition. It mainly sits at home because the preamp stage of my combo for practicing has issues, so I just go into the power amp section with this. I have used it at church a handful of times, though.

I'm looking to try out another pre in its place. Doesn't have to be a pedal, either, and I can kick in some cash if you have a rack mount pre and we are lopsided. Other trades are good, too. I could use a set of nicer jazz pups to rod a VM jazz V, and an audere pre as well. Or things I don't even know I want yet. :)

Edit: I should probably put a specific "want list" to give some idea. So the two things on the very top would be a Tri-Logic pre, and a Yamaha PB1. I miss my old PB1 a lot. :) The Sadowsky pedal pre or another Ashly BP-41 are pretty high up there, too. And like I said, I can add cash where necessary.

Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. scolba

scolba Supporting Member

Movin on up

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.