FT: my Genz Benz Streamliner 900 for two channel head (Shuttlemax, Aguilar, similar)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Hog Branch, Mar 13, 2014.

1. Hog Branch

Hog Branch Supporting Member

TRADED FOR SHUTTLEMAX 12. HEADED TO FLORIDA.

I have a Genz Benz Streamliner 900 in great condition (still has sticker on top) with the Genz Benz bag. Since I double on on electric and upright almost every gig, and I would like to try eliminating some pedals and do more of my eq'ing from a two-channel head.

Therefore, I'm looking to trade this awesome-sounding Streamliner 900 for a Shuttlemax 9.2 or 12, a Euphonic Audio Doubler, or an Aguilar AG 500 or a comparable-quality dual-channel head in very good condition.

(I'm willing to Paypal a little cash or add pedals etc to make up for $ value differences.)

I did notice when taking photos that some of the lettering along the back is wearing off from my sweaty post-gig hands placing this baby back into the gig bag. Just saying, for full disclosure. Nothing else wrong as far as I notice.

NOTE: I smudged out part of the serial number in Photoshop -- it is completely intact on the amp.

If straight sale, $600. Thanks. Rick

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. noel watson

noel watson

PM sent

3. Hog Branch

4. Hog Branch

STILL AVAILABLE. I am also very interested in a trade for a Euphonic Audio Doubler. Thanks.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Hog Branch

She's gone. Headed to Florida in trade for a ShuttleMax 12.0.