1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

FT: my Genz Benz Streamliner 900 for two channel head (Shuttlemax, Aguilar, similar)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Hog Branch, Mar 13, 2014.

1. Hog Branch

Hog Branch Supporting Member

TRADED FOR SHUTTLEMAX 12. HEADED TO FLORIDA.

I have a Genz Benz Streamliner 900 in great condition (still has sticker on top) with the Genz Benz bag. Since I double on on electric and upright almost every gig, and I would like to try eliminating some pedals and do more of my eq'ing from a two-channel head.

Therefore, I'm looking to trade this awesome-sounding Streamliner 900 for a Shuttlemax 9.2 or 12, a Euphonic Audio Doubler, or an Aguilar AG 500 or a comparable-quality dual-channel head in very good condition.

(I'm willing to Paypal a little cash or add pedals etc to make up for $ value differences.)

I did notice when taking photos that some of the lettering along the back is wearing off from my sweaty post-gig hands placing this baby back into the gig bag. Just saying, for full disclosure. Nothing else wrong as far as I notice.

NOTE: I smudged out part of the serial number in Photoshop -- it is completely intact on the amp.

If straight sale, $600. Thanks. Rick

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. noel watson

noel watson

PM sent

3. Hog Branch

4. Hog Branch

STILL AVAILABLE. I am also very interested in a trade for a Euphonic Audio Doubler. Thanks.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Hog Branch

She's gone. Headed to Florida in trade for a ShuttleMax 12.0.