1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

FT- Nash Jazz bass w/lots of factory upgrades!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Dredmahawkus, Mar 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dredmahawkus

Dredmahawkus Supporting Member

Nash jazz bass JB75 with a beautiful bound black blocks..birdseye neck and fingerboard! black medium relic with Dimarzio pickups....this bass looks, feels and sounds awesome! It has a huge sound! I didnt know those threaded saddle bridges could get a sound so full and sustain so long! so Bill Nash must be doing something right! Looking to trade for a newer Ric or a Lull 4 string...but you can throw any trade by me. worst I can say is kcuf off! lol only reason I am selling this is I am having a MJT built now which should be done soon! I am not even sure I want to sell this because I have no idea how the MJT will feel and this bass feels wonderful! Comes in a G&C vintage case like the ones Fender uses for their AVRI...except it has black lining and shaped. $1400 shipped conus.

here is how it sounds just a recording with my iphone that ran out of memory 3/4 through! but you can hear it..its strung with old 7250s with the black silks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYy_zvLE_tA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZkYKEUeLeM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rL_aRr5t-_0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3qmU8hgEgg

I am having fun recording stuff with my phone today!!

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]
  2. JeffplaysBass

JeffplaysBass Supporting Member

3. thebrian

thebrian The Brian abides. Supporting Member

Bump for a great seller and an awesome looking bass!
  4. Dredmahawkus

I will make this for sale as well as trade....used regular ones sell around 1300 this one has the bound birdseye neck so I was thinking 1400 would be more then fair shipped CONUS.
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. peterpalmieri

peterpalmieri Supporting Member

Ash or alder body?
  7. Dredmahawkus

Well I just asked the previous owner and he thinks its ash but can not guarantee it. I really dont want to take the neck off and look at the pocket...the bass is set up so straight and perfect I dont want to mess that up! plus theres no guarantee there isnt paint sprayed over it and I would have taken the neck off for nothing....

I can tell you this its a very warm full tone! It sounds much better then my MIA standard. much fuller sound....I was A/B'n them with each other today....and I wouldnt be selling this if I wasnt having pretty much the same bass built! I got a little ancy and picked this up cuz the suspense for getting mine is killing me! this will be 5th jazz bass and thats a little too redundant so I am looking to try something new that I havent tried. a Ric or Lull or dingwall or something. I am pretty much a jazz bass guy....need a little different flavor!
  8. moncho

moncho

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist Aguilar, Fender
    That's my old bass! Whoever buys/trades for this will NOT be disappointed!
    ~Matt
  9. Dredmahawkus

Yeah I might regret selling this! It really does play and sound great! I am playing with it right now....and thinking to myself do I really want to get rid of this!
  10. Dredmahawkus

So I went and got a set of these same pickups and put them in my MIA yesterday to try and make it sound as good as this nash....and the nash still sounds better!!!! I seriously dont know how they do it! I am kinda mad! I thought I was going to make a huge improvement to my std jazz! guess it just goes to show its more then just pickups!
  11. Dredmahawkus

12. Dredmahawkus

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.