FT- Nash Jazz bass w/lots of factory upgrades!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Dredmahawkus, Mar 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dredmahawkus

Dredmahawkus Supporting Member

Nash jazz bass JB75 with a beautiful bound black blocks..birdseye neck and fingerboard! black medium relic with Dimarzio pickups....this bass looks, feels and sounds awesome! It has a huge sound! I didnt know those threaded saddle bridges could get a sound so full and sustain so long! so Bill Nash must be doing something right! Looking to trade for a newer Ric or a Lull 4 string...but you can throw any trade by me. worst I can say is kcuf off! lol only reason I am selling this is I am having a MJT built now which should be done soon! I am not even sure I want to sell this because I have no idea how the MJT will feel and this bass feels wonderful! Comes in a G&C vintage case like the ones Fender uses for their AVRI...except it has black lining and shaped. $1400 shipped conus.

here is how it sounds just a recording with my iphone that ran out of memory 3/4 through! but you can hear it..its strung with old 7250s with the black silks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYy_zvLE_tA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZkYKEUeLeM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rL_aRr5t-_0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3qmU8hgEgg

I am having fun recording stuff with my phone today!!

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]
  2. JeffplaysBass

JeffplaysBass Supporting Member

3. thebrian

thebrian The Brian abides. Supporting Member

Bump for a great seller and an awesome looking bass!
  4. Dredmahawkus

I will make this for sale as well as trade....used regular ones sell around 1300 this one has the bound birdseye neck so I was thinking 1400 would be more then fair shipped CONUS.
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. peterpalmieri

peterpalmieri Supporting Member

Ash or alder body?
  7. Dredmahawkus

Well I just asked the previous owner and he thinks its ash but can not guarantee it. I really dont want to take the neck off and look at the pocket...the bass is set up so straight and perfect I dont want to mess that up! plus theres no guarantee there isnt paint sprayed over it and I would have taken the neck off for nothing....

I can tell you this its a very warm full tone! It sounds much better then my MIA standard. much fuller sound....I was A/B'n them with each other today....and I wouldnt be selling this if I wasnt having pretty much the same bass built! I got a little ancy and picked this up cuz the suspense for getting mine is killing me! this will be 5th jazz bass and thats a little too redundant so I am looking to try something new that I havent tried. a Ric or Lull or dingwall or something. I am pretty much a jazz bass guy....need a little different flavor!
  8. moncho

moncho

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist Aguilar, Fender
    That's my old bass! Whoever buys/trades for this will NOT be disappointed!
    ~Matt
  9. Dredmahawkus

Yeah I might regret selling this! It really does play and sound great! I am playing with it right now....and thinking to myself do I really want to get rid of this!
  10. Dredmahawkus

So I went and got a set of these same pickups and put them in my MIA yesterday to try and make it sound as good as this nash....and the nash still sounds better!!!! I seriously dont know how they do it! I am kinda mad! I thought I was going to make a huge improvement to my std jazz! guess it just goes to show its more then just pickups!
  11. Dredmahawkus

12. Dredmahawkus

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.