1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FT: New MONO Vertigo gig bag for Reunion Blue gig bag

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by otto B, Nov 13, 2012.

1. otto B

otto B Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    118   0   0

This is one of the best gig bag around. Here is some info about the Mono Vertigo.

The Vertigo™ does not open like a traditional guitar case. Its design allows you to quickly unzip the case and pull your bass out from the top. This is enabled by a hidden diagonal hinge on the front panel of the case. Once unzipped, the case naturally opens out and to the right. No need to lay your guitar case down on the floor. A deep front pocket keeps your essentials at-hand

Fits all standard electric bass guitars including Fender, Ibanez, Fodera, Warwick, Tobias, Yamaha. Also fits some not-so-standard bass guitars.

Interested to trade it for Reunion Blue Continental gig bag

http://www.monocase.com/mono-vertigo-bass.asp

Attached Files:

2. Febs

Febs Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0

Which Reunion Blues bag are you looking for? I would be interested in trading my Continental for this if I can find a way to ship it that is not prohibitively expensive.
  3. otto B

otto B Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    118   0   0

In fact that is the gig bag I am looking for the Reunion Blue Continental.
  4. DaveAceofBass

DaveAceofBass

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0

I am interested in doing this trade as well.
  5. Febs

Febs Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0

Responded to your PM.
  6. otto B

otto B Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    118   0   0

Gig Bag traded it, is going to a new home on Sat.