1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD FT only: 1977 Fender Jazz - A Real Marcus Miller!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by basskillah, Jan 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. basskillah

basskillah RWB

Here's a very nice bass that plays so so good. The neck is straight, and the action is low with no buzz or dead spots. The only non original items are the knobs, pick guard, pickups (n3 noiseless awesome!), and 1 pot because it was worn out. It comes with the OHSC. Light for a 70's 9.5-10 lbs. This is my #1 bass and I won't be heartbroken if there's no takers. This instrument will only increase in value as time passes. The reason this is offered is I'm looking for a more modern sounding bass. I'm looking to trade this for a 6 string, possibly 5. Looking for Rbass, Fbass, Roscoe, Modulus, Ken Smith, MTD, etc. Just something active, and more modern sounding. I'm putting the trade value around $2400. Feel free to drop trade offers via PM, don't be shy :)
    Thanks T.B.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. tysonk

tysonk Supporting Member

Not sure that you would be interested, But I have a beautiful Fretless by Sage guitars. It has Nordy big split pickups and sounds and plays amazing. Worth about $2000.

3. basskillah

basskillah RWB

Hey,
    That would be an awesome trade, and I should've noted so thanks for reminding me:

Fretted only please :)

4. basskillah

basskillah RWB

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. basskillah

basskillah RWB

7. basskillah

basskillah RWB

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.