1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

FT Only Shuttlemax 9.2 for Streamliner 900

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Berger912, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Berger912

Berger912

While I love my SM 9.2 I have always wanted to try a Streamliner 900. I amp is in excellent condition and has always been rack mounted since day one. I the original owner and have the original box and foot switch. Again I am not unhappy with my amp I just been dying a try one and with GB's demise I m not sure how much longer I will to make up my mind. If you are interested drop me a line.

Peace
    Dave

2. Q-Ban-Moe

Q-Ban-Moe Gold Supporting Member

Berg, you have a PM brother! :)

3. Berger912

Berger912

4. Berger912

Berger912

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. mikezimmerman

mikezimmerman

Hey Dave,

You have a PM.

7. Quinny

Quinny

Hi - I live on Gold Coast Australia. I want to buy a 9.2 and would make a suggestion. If you find a Streamliner or decide to sell the 9.2 please let me know - I can pay by mastercard (or paypal). If overseas shipping is a problem I can arrange something via a friend who has numerous friends in the states. cheers Greg

8. Hog Branch

Hog Branch Supporting Member

Trade offer from Austin. How about my Genz Benz Streamliner 900? I have mine listed for trade in the forums as of this morning.
    Thanks.
    Rick

:)

9. Hog Branch

Hog Branch Supporting Member

Replies sent. Lots of info in my PM.

10. Berger912

Berger912

I've decided to keep my SM9.2