1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

FT Only Shuttlemax 9.2 for Streamliner 900

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Berger912, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Berger912

Berger912

While I love my SM 9.2 I have always wanted to try a Streamliner 900. I amp is in excellent condition and has always been rack mounted since day one. I the original owner and have the original box and foot switch. Again I am not unhappy with my amp I just been dying a try one and with GB's demise I m not sure how much longer I will to make up my mind. If you are interested drop me a line.

Peace
    Dave

2. Q-Ban-Moe

Q-Ban-Moe Gold Supporting Member

Berg, you have a PM brother! :)

3. Berger912

Berger912

4. Berger912

Berger912

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. mikezimmerman

mikezimmerman

Hey Dave,

You have a PM.

7. Quinny

Quinny

Hi - I live on Gold Coast Australia. I want to buy a 9.2 and would make a suggestion. If you find a Streamliner or decide to sell the 9.2 please let me know - I can pay by mastercard (or paypal). If overseas shipping is a problem I can arrange something via a friend who has numerous friends in the states. cheers Greg

8. Hog Branch

Hog Branch Supporting Member

Trade offer from Austin. How about my Genz Benz Streamliner 900? I have mine listed for trade in the forums as of this morning.
    Thanks.
    Rick

:)

9. Hog Branch

Hog Branch Supporting Member

Replies sent. Lots of info in my PM.

10. Berger912

Berger912

I've decided to keep my SM9.2