1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FT or Sale American Standard Jazz Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by wodock, Feb 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wodock

wodock Supporting Member

What I have here is I think a 2012 white American Standard Jazz Bass with tortoise pickguard and in great condition. I just went back to the original ad here on TB where I bought the body and this is what the original owner put down as the description "All parts are genuine Fender and were purchased through http://stores.ebay.com/The-STRATosphere (no affiliation) and. Excellent condition nonsmoking home; never gigged, American Standard Olympic white body. Fender custom 60’s single coil PuPs, Fender high mass bridge with string thru bridge or thru body options". I just had a great set up done and I don't feel like taking the guitar apart to find date. The Jazz maple/maple neck is from a 2008 American standard. Also in great condition.
    I rubbed my hand over the bass and could not find any dings for bumps. I never gigged with this bass and it is also has been in a smoke free home.
    Comes with 2012 OHSC and this is from a 2012 as I had another Jazz bass and it was a 2012.

And trades... I'm interested in hollow body or semi-hollow body basses. Like a Epiphone Jack Cassidy, Warwick Star Bass.... or an Acoustic Bass Only solid body bass would be a Skyline Duck Dunn. also maybe a Fender Strat or Tele. Plus or minus cash.

THIS BASS HAS BEEN TRADED - thanks
  2. Type-55

Type-55 Supporting Member

Alder body?
    Weight?
  3. wodock

wodock Supporting Member

8.8 pounds on the bathroom scale. I don't know what kind of wood the body is.
  4. wodock

wodock Supporting Member

ImageUploadedByTalkBass1391983794.056510.jpg ImageUploadedByTalkBass1391983818.496828.jpg ImageUploadedByTalkBass1391983841.376700.jpg

Some quick pictures
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. wodock

wodock Supporting Member

ImageUploadedByTalkBass1391983929.740821.jpg

One more
  7. wodock

wodock Supporting Member

updated description bump
  8. wodock

wodock Supporting Member

up dated trades bump
  9. wodock

wodock Supporting Member

A couple more pictures.

ImageUploadedByTalkBass1392210060.247074.jpg ImageUploadedByTalkBass1392210074.864530.jpg ImageUploadedByTalkBass1392210121.785408.jpg
  10. wodock

wodock Supporting Member

pm answered and a mid day bump
  11. wodock

wodock Supporting Member

just to clarify a couple things - The body is an American Standard body. All the parts on the body are American Fender parts. The bridge and pickguard are the same as a American Standard Jazz bass. I think most of the parts are the same as an American Standard just put together by a TBer. The neck is from a 2008 American Standard Jazz bass that I sold the body and kept the neck because it is a great neck with the smooth satin finish on the back.

link to where I bought the body http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f126/fs-fender-usa-parts-jazz-bass-1011747/
  12. wodock

wodock Supporting Member

Bass traded - Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.