1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FT: Pattitucci Melodic Etudes and Evolving Bassist w DVF

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps & Accessories' started by beobass, Nov 27, 2013.

1. beobass

beobass Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

I'm interested in trading both of these books and the Reid DVD (not shown because it's in my classroom) for either a Rabbath method book or the Vance methods. Really I am looking for the Rabbath first and foremost but I would trade for all three Vance methods too.

Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. beobass

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

3. beobass

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Willing to sell Rufus book w/ DVD for $28 shipped. Like New condition on both book and DVD.
  4. beobass

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Make reasonable offers Bump!! Need to sell!!
  5. beobass

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Still looking to trade these books... Looking for Vance Methods or Rabbath. Anyone interested?
  6. flyingmarcel

flyingmarcel

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Interested in selling the Patitucci book? Price?
  7. kmobass

kmobass

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I have the Rabbath Nouvelle Technique De La Contrebasse to trade, if that's the Rabbath you are looking for? I'd trade for the Rufus Reid DVD, Reid book and Pattitucii book. My email is ktahoe5@gmail.com to communicate through if you'd like . Thanks, Kurt