1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

FT: Peavey T-Max 500 + cash for??

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Stinkoman20xx, Mar 27, 2014.

1. Stinkoman20xx

Stinkoman20xx Supporting Member

Pics will be added soon.

I have a good condition Peavey T-max head. Only physical issue is one ear is bent and is missing one slider tab. It works great great and has no issue in that regard. It is a great sounding and versatile amp, and extremely loud and capable of getting a good dirty tube sound IMO. I love this amp and don't need to sell it but I'd rather have something lighter.

2 rack spaced
    200 watts @ 8 ohms
    350 watts @ 4 ohms
    500 watts @ 2 ohms
    Hi and low shelving EQ
    7 band graphic EQ
    Tube and solid state blendable preamp channels
    Bi-amp capable.( I think)

I'm pretty open to anything as long as its lighter. I would like to find a little mark and add cash on my end.Or if you have something else I might like I would be interested in send me a PM. I am in the greater Cincinnati area if you are local and have other things I can add with it and cash.