1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FT: Pedaltrain PT-1 w/OHSC and Voodoo Labs PP2+

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by famousbirds, Nov 6, 2012.

1. famousbirds

famousbirds

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

Hey gang-

UPDATE - EVERYTHING SOLD

I have a Pedaltrain PT-1 that has served me well over the years. It's got a Voodoo Labs PP2+ mounted with the Pedaltrain brackets underneath. Velcro'd up, with the original Pedaltrain hard case. The board and the PP2+ are both in great shape, the case is a bit scuffed up but 100% sturdy and sound.

This board has been doing double-duty for both guitar and bass recently, but it's overkill for me these days. What I'd really like is two smaller boards - PT Jr/Mini/Nanos, Diago Commuter/Gigman, that sort of thing.

So, I'm floating this one out there. I'm looking to trade my PT-1 w/ PP2+ for two smaller boards, or a smaller board and some cash. All reasonable offers considered.

Thanks!

Update: While I'm really looking to pick up a smaller board out of this, I'll sell this outright for $250 + shipping.

Update 2: I'll sell the board and the PP2+ separately, if I can find buyers for both. PM me if you're interested: $100 for the board, $150 for the PP2+, brackets for whoever wants them. Pedalboard trades for either considered.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. bludog

bludog Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0

Would you consider breaking the PP2+ off as a separate deal? Perhaps after you float the combo for a week or so?
  3. famousbirds

famousbirds

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

Hrm.. if I can find someone to buy just the board, I will sell the PP2+. OP updated..
  4. famousbirds

famousbirds

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

Pics added...
  5. famousbirds

famousbirds

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

Some offers but still available. TTT