1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD FT Pedulla Thunderbass ET5

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by inthebassclef, Jan 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. inthebassclef

inthebassclef Supporting Member

Hey Guys,
    So here it is. I am putting my Pedulla up for trade. I just simply don't play 5 string anymore and it seems a shame for this beauty to sit and not get played.

Here is the link to the full album of pictures: http://s850.photobucket.com/user/inthebassclef22/library/?sort=2&page=1

It is a 1995 Pedulla Thunderbass ET5 Zebrawood Top. Bartolini soapbar pickups. Gold Hardware. 17.5 string spacing. I have taking care of this bass extremely well. I purchased it from the original owner and he as well was meticulous with it (as the pictures will show). It has an ebony fingerboard with a beautiful flamed maple neck, as you see in the pictures. Neckthru construction. Wood grain on this bass is amazing. Not heavy exact weight on a postal scale is 9lbs 8 oz. Extremely comfortable bass to play and balances perfectly on a strap. Neck is straight and truss rod function perfectly. Honestly the most stable neck I have seen. I have this bass 5 years and it has only required to be adjusted twice. Comes with the original case which is in great shape and the Pedulla truss rod tool. I simply just don't play 5 string anymore or I would not even consider parting with it.

Any questions about the bass please message me.

As far as trades go I am looking for no one bass in particular, so don't hesitate to send me a message with whatever you have.
    Brand wise I am always partial to Fender (new and old ones), Musicman, Modulus, Rick, Pedulla. Looking for 4 strings only. The only 5 string bass I would consider is a Modulus.

I am open to trade +/- cash. Really looking for not a specific bass so all options open. I will put the value of my Pedulla at $2500.

Thank you and PM me as much as you would like.

Attached Files:

2. TheShape101

TheShape101

Great basses! I regret selling my one last year. GLWTT!

3. inthebassclef

4. inthebassclef

Had a couple of offers but nothing panned through. Bass is still available!

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. inthebassclef

7. inthebassclef

8. inthebassclef

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.