FT Pedulla Thunderbass ET5

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by inthebassclef, Jan 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. inthebassclef

inthebassclef Supporting Member

Hey Guys,
    So here it is. I am putting my Pedulla up for trade. I just simply don't play 5 string anymore and it seems a shame for this beauty to sit and not get played.

Here is the link to the full album of pictures: http://s850.photobucket.com/user/inthebassclef22/library/?sort=2&page=1

It is a 1995 Pedulla Thunderbass ET5 Zebrawood Top. Bartolini soapbar pickups. Gold Hardware. 17.5 string spacing. I have taking care of this bass extremely well. I purchased it from the original owner and he as well was meticulous with it (as the pictures will show). It has an ebony fingerboard with a beautiful flamed maple neck, as you see in the pictures. Neckthru construction. Wood grain on this bass is amazing. Not heavy exact weight on a postal scale is 9lbs 8 oz. Extremely comfortable bass to play and balances perfectly on a strap. Neck is straight and truss rod function perfectly. Honestly the most stable neck I have seen. I have this bass 5 years and it has only required to be adjusted twice. Comes with the original case which is in great shape and the Pedulla truss rod tool. I simply just don't play 5 string anymore or I would not even consider parting with it.

Any questions about the bass please message me.

As far as trades go I am looking for no one bass in particular, so don't hesitate to send me a message with whatever you have.
    Brand wise I am always partial to Fender (new and old ones), Musicman, Modulus, Rick, Pedulla. Looking for 4 strings only. The only 5 string bass I would consider is a Modulus.

I am open to trade +/- cash. Really looking for not a specific bass so all options open. I will put the value of my Pedulla at $2500.

Thank you and PM me as much as you would like.

Attached Files:

2. TheShape101

TheShape101

Great basses! I regret selling my one last year. GLWTT!
  3. inthebassclef

Thank you sir
  4. inthebassclef

Had a couple of offers but nothing panned through. Bass is still available!
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. inthebassclef

7. inthebassclef

giving this a bump
  8. inthebassclef

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.