1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

FT: Rare AudioPhile 4x10 (with 6" mid / coax) for Epi 3x10 (Balt, DC, NOVA, PA, DE)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Quadzilla, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Quadzilla

Quadzilla Supporting Member

Will trade my Audiophile 410 for an Epifani 310 (ULI or ULII). Looking for a local deal only (Balt, DC, NOVA, Southern PA, etc). The grill on mine has some scuffs, but overall she's in good shape and fully functional.

These cabs are not made long and are quite rare. They have Italian-made B&C Neo drivers (much like the Epi Series I) and also a 6" coax mid/tweet. Killer sounding cab. She has casters. I have another Epi 310 and I think that I would prefer using that or having the option to stack two of them (for a 6x10).

Local trade only.

Here is a pic of one (not mine):
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. lowfreqguy

lowfreqguy Supporting Member

If I remember correctly, these were made by MarkBass under the Ernie Ball name. Good stuff.

3. Quadzilla

Quadzilla Supporting Member

I believe you are correct Big A!