1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

FT: Sony Soundbar w/ BT for Short Scale

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by Jacsipmac, Dec 10, 2013.

1. Jacsipmac

Jacsipmac Supporting Member

Just got this from my wife as an early Christmas present. She says it takes up too much room :rollno: and I'd rather have another bass anyway :smug:. Amazon won't take it back, so here it is.

It's a Sony HTCT260H. It's awesome. It has all the bells and whistles. It sells for $200 on Amazon.

• 2.1 digital. 85w x 2 plus 130w sub.

• Wireless sub, so no wires under the rug. Just put it near an outlet and you're good. It even connects automatically. No pushing buttons to "sync" or anything.

• HDMI input/output/passthrough, Optical, and Analog Stereo (3.5mm) inputs. It comes with an optical cable.

• IR passthrough so you can sit it right in front of your TV if you have to

• and my favorite, Bluetooth, so you can connect your smartphone and jam out.
    Seriously, that's the coolest part. We only had it hooked up for an hour or so, but we were both really impressed with how music sounded on it. Hell, it might even work with Amplitube or Ampkit or something on the iPhone.

I'm looking to trade for an Ibanez Mikro bass. I'll consider other Short Scale and Cab offers. Let me know what you have. If I find out shipping is going to be extortionate I may ask for a little help, but you'll be getting an amazing deal no matter what.

Pictures: Or click here for the rest of the Album

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks everyone! and Happy Holidays.
  2. Jacsipmac

Jacsipmac Supporting Member

Electronics Final Bump.