1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FT: Squier PJ Special rosewood neck - got maple?

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by MarkoYYZ, Oct 16, 2013.

1. MarkoYYZ

MarkoYYZ Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    32   0   0

With several projects of unknown destination, I'm trying to narrow down what I need to get things done. One thing I know I need is an all maple Jazz neck.

I am offering this Squier neck that came off a "Standard Series" PJ Special, so while it says Precision it is actually a 1.5" Jazz profile. It's got its nicks and dings, shown in the pictures, but the neck is straight, the truss rod works and if yours is in better shape, I'll trade you my loaded neck for yours unloaded.

Not looking for SX or alternate shapes - must be Fender shaped headstock, with or without decal.

Anyone got one lying around??

Attached Files:

2. MarkoYYZ

Rating - 100%
    32   0   0

Another picture...

Attached Files:

3. MarkoYYZ

Rating - 100%
    32   0   0

At +/- $100 value, I would also consider trading this for a chrome BAII bridge & mirror pickguard for a Precision (together).
  4. MarkoYYZ

Rating - 100%
    32   0   0

No maple necks out there, needing a loving new home?