FT : Vox AC30CC2

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by carbonfold, Feb 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carbonfold

carbonfold

Looking to trade my Vox AC30CC2 for a SVT type all tube head or Fender 300 Pro or other possible offers.

Maybe interested in Genz Benz 9.2 or Streamliner 900. Also, opened to amp offers.

Attached Files:

2. marksrick

marksrick

hi i have an ampeg svt classic head 300w all tube 80 lb beast monster made in the usa in 2005 and i,ve been looking for an ac30cc2x w/blue alnico,s & ftswtch & cover hopefully! bought used from GC here in J,ville back in oct /10. has issues:

goes into standby mode when it wants too! Tech said it was a faulty standby switch. i just hit it hard and it goes back into green light mode and use it from there. no big deal i live with it. i dont trust techs with my usa made svt classic.

they might rob me of some good stuff and replace them with pissy parts from china. trust issues i,m working threw! LOL. he wanted a week for turn around as well. sorry separation anxiety.

i do have an older traynor yba -200 all tube perfect working condition just not the bomb the svt is at 200 w. it has bias control set for any tubes. came from factory that way. got from canadian talkbasser last august 2011.

if you were closer I,d throw in the traynor tc-410 cab to sweetn' the deal. cause i,m a good dude! i want to learn guitar and figure to start on a nice 6/12 string anyway and the beatles are the sound i grew up with and what you have is what i am told i want foe that sound! thankx , mark.
  3. carbonfold

carbonfold

4. carbonfold

carbonfold

and Traded!
  5. Register to disable this ad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.