1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FT: Warmoth Jazz neck for Geddy or Carvin fretless

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by jim777, Feb 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jim777

jim777 Tarantula Lobbyist

I have a 'like new' Warmoth Jazz neck with some nice flame to it that I would like to trade for a similar condition Geddy neck. The Warmoth is the standard "slim C" neck, which is thicker than the Geddy's neck. I will also consider Carvin fretless necks with ebony boards.

I need to get some more pics of the Warmoth neck but it is the one on this bass, which I bought here recently:
    http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f126/...black-n-flaming-maple-jazz-926562/index2.html

thanks,

jim
  2. jim777

I guess I will at least consider all fretless necks. I would value the Warmoth neck at about $300 (flamed maple / flamed maple standard Jazz contour neck with Abalone markers, satin finished), so no SX neck offers please :)
  3. jim777

4. Jkillian02

Jkillian02

Let me know if you want to sell the whole bass. I was drooling over her s few months ago! What a beauty!
  5. jim777

6. jim777

still out there....
  7. jim777

Still looking for a fretless neck, unlined is fine and Carvin preferred but really let me know what you've got.
  8. mellamoyo

mellamoyo

How much money for selling the neck outright?
  9. jim777

I appreciate the interest but I have no interest in selling the neck outright. The bass I would sell for what I paid, but not just the neck.
  10. jim777

I have the whole bass for sale now, but would close that thread for a neck swap only.

Edit: Also, I have another fretless Jazz (the Squier VM) that I put a rosewood fretless neck on, so I am not looking for another rosewood board. I should have said that earlier, sorry.
  11. Justyn

Justyn Supporting Member

Hmmm....how about the neck from this bass I'm selling? I'm thinking of just swapping the neck out for fretted.

- thanks
  12. jim777

Still available
  13. jim777

I'm closing htis, and will just buy another neck or sell the bass. Thanks all :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.