1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a FREE Account to post and unlock tons of features!
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

4. In addition to the drop-down search menu at the top-right of this page, you may also do an advanced search for even more accurate results. See this thread for more info

SOLD FT-Warwick Streamer Pro M 5 fretless

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Brother Goose, Jan 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brother Goose

Brother Goose Fun with a k all day!

Dec 4, 2013
    Syracuse NY
    Disclosures:
    God Is Love
    Pics to follow- just putting this one out there...

Bass is a 98 w lined ebony fingerboard/ovankal neck. Body is flamed maple w a mahogany stain.

Interested in a 34/35" scale 5/6/7 string fretless. Perhaps a Warmoth Gecko?

Also interested in high end amps/cabs and other curiosities.

2. MaddAnthony_59

MaddAnthony_59 Supporting Member

Dec 16, 2006
    Columbus, IN
    Disclosures:
    I Channel Surf During Commercials. (Drives my Wife CRAZY!!!)
  3. TalkBass Friendly Advertisement

4. Brother Goose

Dec 4, 2013
    Syracuse NY
    Disclosures:
    God Is Love
    Here are a few pics. Some scratches near the input jack and control cover needs new plastic tabs. Otherwise great condition. Warmoth parts plus cash a strong consideration. Thanks for any interest! ImageUploadedByTalkBass1390692808.478075.jpg ImageUploadedByTalkBass1390692828.562037.jpg

5. MaddAnthony_59

MaddAnthony_59 Supporting Member

Dec 16, 2006
    Columbus, IN
    Disclosures:
    I Channel Surf During Commercials. (Drives my Wife CRAZY!!!)
    What is the serial number on this bad boy? I didn't think they put Ovangkol necks on anything until 1999.

And is it safe to assume you are ONLY interested in Fretless?

6. Brother Goose

Dec 4, 2013
    Syracuse NY
    Disclosures:
    God Is Love
    That is a very good point- the original neck (all wenge) neck was de fretted by someone. When this bass was purchased by last owner from Bass NW it was shipped w round wound strings at full tension. The strings wound up gouging the fingerboard and taking a chip out- FedEx shipping insurance paid for this neck (which I understand lined fretless WW necks are quite rare). Original neck was sold a few weeks back. (Thanks to WarriorJoe7). I wanted to refret and make a matching pair- but determined it was just too much money.
    Serial number of current neck ends in 06.

I will consider all kinds of trades. A lined 5/6 string fretless would be optimal- but i also can use a world class amp/cabs/ or a really nice fender style instrument (5 strings- own a g&l sb2 that will be my last 4 for a long time). Suggest away!

7. Brother Goose

Dec 4, 2013
    Syracuse NY
    Disclosures:
    God Is Love
    Bumping this up and considering $850 towards a new rig or custom build. This a rare Warwick with the lined board and has a very focused and detailed tone. Strung w TI flats w a lovely clean fingerboard.

Reasons for sale: don't want active pups in my life anymore and looking to make some changes in my bass world without spending $$.

Whacky trades plus cash considered- Aguilar TH pedal? Parts?

8. DrewFolkadelics

DrewFolkadelics Supporting Member

Dec 21, 2012
    NYC
    Bump for a great instrument. My '97 (fretted) is my #1.

9. lokibass

lokibass

Jan 31, 2012
    Cincinnati
    Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: Mono Cases www.monocase.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.