1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FT Way Huge Swollen Pickle Mk II

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by brennanmcnally, Apr 3, 2014.

1. brennanmcnally

brennanmcnally Supporting Member

Absolute beast of a fuzz. This thing does it all, but I'm not using it too much and have fun trying new pedals, so I'm putting it up for trade.

From the scoop and crunch knobs to the two trimpots inside the pedal, you can really dial in a lot of different fuzz tones that all sound huge on bass. I've gotten everything from warm, vintage B-15 type grit to infinitely sustaining synth-y fuzz. Equally great on guitar, and I've gotten great results using it with a Rhodes piano. Trent Reznor runs his vocals through it to get that NIN fuzzed out vocal sound. Pedal's in great physical condition — a little blemish in the bottom right corner, but that's it. Velcro on the back. I've still got the box, too.

I'm really open to any trade ideas, but ideally I'm looking for a different fuzz or a compressor, or maybe an EHX Micro Synth. Anything Fuzzrocious or Walrus Audio instantly catches my eye. But hit me up with any offers, worst I can do is politely say no!

I live in Los Angeles, but I'll be in Minneapolis this Friday and Saturday (4/4-4/5) for a couple shows, and the pedal's coming with me. Otherwise, I'm down to ship. Plenty of eBay references, and a few TBers I've done business with locally!

Attached Files:

2. brennanmcnally

3. brennanmcnally

4. object47

object47 fuzz addict

Any interest in a dunlop 105Q bass wah + $10? It's missing one rubber bottom plate pad, but works perfectly. I'm in LA too, so we could just meet and trade.
  5. brennanmcnally

Hey, thanks a lot for the offer but I don't have much space on my board for a wah, despite how much I'd love to mess around with one.
  6. brennanmcnally

7. brennanmcnally

New week bump! Thinking about some of the offers, there's some good stuff on the table...