Full bass rig with FREE bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by dyack, Jan 18, 2013.

1. dyack

dyack

I am wanting to downsize my rig so it will fit in my car easier. I have a kustom groove 1200 head, a red star anvil 410 1200 watt with padded cover, and a cort/curbow 5. The cab is incredibly loud and super well built. If it was 2 2x10 cabs I wouldnt even be looking around. The head sounds good, delivers loads of power, and has never failed me. Has a nice eq on it to. The cort/curbow was my backup bass for a while, but I have since picked up a fender jazz that I like, so the cort sits at home. Overall, its everything you need for a rock/country gigging bass player. I have 2 guitard players and a loud drummer, and I can still be heard just fine. Any questions/comments/rude remarks I can be reached at 2814757522. Call or text anytime. Feel free to make a trade or cash offer as well. Cant hurt to try.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

And here are the specs on the 410;

Description:* Eminence 10" drivers with oversized 2" voice coils and vented motor structures fastened with polished 18/8 stainless steel fasteners* SEISMICTM baffle system is up to twice as strong as traditional cabinets for superior tone and tight bass response* Power Rating 1200W @ 8 ohms* Frequency Response 52Hz-3700Hz* Parallel Mono In/Out 1/4" and Neutrik jacks. Terminal packs are professionally manufactured with mil-spec, sealed jacks and 14 gauge oxygen-free internal wiring. All internal wiring leads and driver terminals are COLOR CODED for easy driver replacement even in low-light conditions.* SPL 99 dB* BlackrockTM polymer exterior coating is waterproof, seamless, scuff resistant, anti-skid, and will never tear or rip (Click here for more information)* Powder coated all-metal hardware, including metal corners, for increased durability. Innovative top and side mounted handle layout makes lifting and loading much easier and safer. Recessed handles are textured for better gripping even when wet. Stainless steel 18/8 fasteners on handles resist rust and corrosion.* Replaceable skid rails on back to protect cab during transport* Massive 4" polyurethane casters on ball bearing, locking wheels make movement easy even on rough streets* 100% Scandinavian Baltic Birch hardwood ply construction, no MDF or particle board composite material used anywhere*
  2. dyack

dyack

Heres a couple more pics[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  3. dyack

dyack

Asking 900 for the whole setup
  4. SirMjac28

SirMjac28 Patiently Waiting For The Next British Invasion Gold Supporting Member

Can I buy the bass and get the rig for free? :)
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Meshuggah604

Meshuggah604

Can I just buy the bass? :p
  7. dyack

dyack

I will sell all or individual pieces. Make me an offer
  8. dyack

dyack

9. dyack

dyack

Feel free to make a trade or cash offer
  10. dyack

dyack

11. dyack

dyack

12. chepo06

chepo06 Supporting Member

Free bump for my old cab
  13. dyack

dyack

Thanks man. Bass is sold. Ill take 700 for amp and cab with a new rack. 650 if you come to my house and pick it up. 2814757522
  14. dyack

dyack

Up for trades as well.
  15. dyack

dyack