1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

Fundraising Round One: Fuzzrocious Trem, Digitech Bad Money, Boss DS-1, Guyatone BR-2

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Drop-D, Nov 4, 2012.

1. Drop-D

Drop-D Supporting Member

My wife and I have been hitting some rough waters lately and I am continuing my fundraising. I had to sell my dream bass and am now working through my pedals. I'm starting with some of the ones that I don't regularly use in hopes that I won't have to put anything from my board on the chopping block. So, here goes the first group of pedals:

1) Fuzzrocious Tremorslo $155- Kickass tremolo and is unfortunately no longer made. This was one of the final four Ry ever made. This is a hand painted version and is dead mint minus a strip of industrial velcro and apparently a small piece of tape on back. Tape will be removed before shipping, and I can take off the velcro if you'd prefer.

2) Digitech Bad Money Tube Overdrive 45- A cool gritty/gain type pedal. I used it to bring it a little Les Claypool-ish dirt; dual outputs and a neat sparkly green enclosure. A couple tiny nicks from normal use. And, for some reason the previous owner colored on the rear sticker with a marker of some sort. The sticker can be removed.

3) Digitech DS-1 Distortion 35 - Just you standard guitar distortion pedal. There are a lot of mods for this out there to make it more bass-friendly, but I always stuck it before other dirts for a volume boost or more gain and never cared. There are a couple tiny nicks in the orange finish.

Guyatone BR-2 100 - I bought it with all kinds of intentions, but just never got around to playing with it. It comes with Guyatone power supply, box, and all other propaganda. Has two tiny nicks from having other pedals sitting on it in a box.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sorry for the crappy lighting. Just let me know if you'd like better or additional pictures. All prices include CONUS shipping.

2. Drop-D

Drop-D Supporting Member

3. Plays_For_Dog

Plays_For_Dog

Tremorslo bump. Great pedal.

4. Drop-D

Drop-D Supporting Member

Tuesday night bump

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Drop-D

Drop-D Supporting Member

Unofficial start of the weekend, bump.

7. Drop-D

Drop-D Supporting Member

8. sugarmagnolia97

sugarmagnolia97

Is that tremorslo still available. I know this is an old thread but just wondering.