Future Sonics Atrio In Ear Headphones/Monitors

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by borton6544, Nov 4, 2012.

1. borton6544

borton6544

I have a brand new set of black Future Sonics available, never been used. These are the well documented and great sounding universal fit IEM's many people on TB rave about. Can be seen here:

http://futuresonics.com/FSatrios.html

I pulled them out of the box, so the box seal (one small strand of clear tape) is broken - but apart from that, they're new and everything in the box that is standard is new. (Did not use because band I purchased them for never ended up using IEM's, so... off they go.)

Retail is $179ish. If interested, PM me with a reasonable offer and I'll consider. Did not include picture in this listing because, well, I think everyone who might be interested knows what these look like, and I've included a link to the Future Sonics website.

Thanks - Brian

2. Lewis7789

Lewis7789

Disclosures:
    Sales; ClearSonic Mfg.
    Bump for great IEM's. I've been using my Future Sonics for about 8 years daily while at work with my iPod, I use them when playing along with my iPod while drumming and just for listening to music while in the tour van to block out the terrible music my band mates played.

They are super comfortable, work great and will last forever. I love mine. GLWS!