1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

G.A.S.'ing for the often overlooked and hard to come by basses.

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Systolic, Dec 15, 2013.

1. Systolic

Systolic

I don't know if it's my own personality quirk or I just look for different things, but I always seem to find (on the interwebz,) fall in love with (at least from a specs p.o.v.,) and subsequently have a very hard time finding every bass i'm interested in. I'm probably only making this harder on myself by only buying used too.

Currently GAS'ing for:

Cort Arona 5 and GB-5 Custom
    ESP B-415SM. Not the 215 that multiple TB'ers have.
    Warwick RB Streamer NT 1
    Bass Mods NT6

Am I the only one with this problem?

If not, share your pain. It'll be cathartic. :bawl:
  2. bassbenj

bassbenj

As owner or a Bass Mods NT7 as well as several ESP instruments I can only say: GOOD CHOICES!
  3. Systolic

Systolic

See. You shoulda said "Those are awful! Try for something else" and put me out of my misery.
  4. Systolic

Systolic

But i appreciate the....compliment?