1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD G-K MB200 like new

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by jongor, Feb 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jongor

jongor Supporting Member

Got it here from 76Dub, he sold it as brand new in box, I've used it maybe 3-4 times.

Great sounding amp!...and loud!

I did a gig with it using one 8ohm Avatar SB112 and it killed, plenty loud and the contour switch provides a nice fat tone option. And it fit in an old laptop bag with all my cords!

Only selling because I found a 90's Eden WT300 that's an exact backup to my main amp.

No trades, too many amps!

$200 shipped, CONUS only.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Blackjax

Blackjax

Interesting, quite a few of these on here lately.

3. munkeyfish

munkeyfish

I just got one off here a couple days ago. I will have to say, it is really great amp. Makes a great grab and go as a back up or a main . It is pretty loud on its own and has a great tone. And I get to play late into the night with the kids asleep via the headphones. I love it, and get one used for the price of an expensive-ish pedal. I bet these amp will save a many peoples tales at a gig where the amp fails or the back line is less than par. I'm impressed, and just can't beat the price. Kinda scary how good these micro's are getting in size/weight vs. tone and price. Way better than my first Bass amp that weighed about 30lbs and was a bear to move due to its awkward size and shape and lack of handle.

4. jumblemind

jumblemind I also answer to Bryan Supporting Member

There have been a rash of them lately, but I think a lot of people are simply wanting to move up the GK chain. I got one as a backup amp and love it so much I'm gassing for either the 500 or fusion 500. I can't really justify it right now, because I think the 200 will honestly cover most of my gigs, and the aux in feature is so handy for practice.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. funkboy5

funkboy5 19mm + 35" = :-) Bass'd on a true story Supporting Member

The MB200 is Def a great little amp I've had a couple bump.

Just an FYI before moving up to the 500 play through it first. Maybe it's just me and I didn't know what I was doing, but I could not get the same cool tones out of it like the "instant classic" MB200.

7. jongor

jongor Supporting Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.