1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

G&L Jazz Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Lucky Strike, Sep 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lucky Strike

Lucky Strike

Here's an amazing G&L Jazz bass. The quality of these basses highly surpasses others in its price range. The color is Fullerton Red and the weight is 9.6lbs, if I remember correctly. #8 Neck. Comes will G&G hardcase. 9.9 condition. I'm only putting this up because I have my eye on a bass and I'm mostly a 5 string player. If you have a 5 string trade idea feel free to run it by me.

$1000.00

[​IMG]
  2. Lucky Strike

Lucky Strike

Bump.

This bass has a butter action, and upgraded option on the matching headstock.
  3. Lucky Strike

Lucky Strike

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Like new condition! Plays effortlessly, has been PLEK'd. Tone has more bite and growl than the last 4 Fender J's I've owned. The construction of this bass is solid, and you can feel it in your hands. The massive bridge also helps with sustain.

In these pics I changed the tone knobs back to the original look; I still have the red ones in the case.
  4. Lucky Strike

Lucky Strike

Friday bump!
  5. Lucky Strike

Lucky Strike

On hold pending payment.
  6. Lucky Strike

Lucky Strike

Aaaand Sold! Thanks again TB!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.