1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

G&L L-2500 Blueburst Ash Rosewood

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by sanwin17, Mar 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sanwin17

sanwin17 Please mommy, you just gotta buy this amplifier. Gold Supporting Member

USA - Asking $1100 shipped CONUS only. No trades please. Cash needed for new build. Purchased new in Nov 2013. Used on a handful of gigs and condition is 9.5+ out of 10. Includes G&G OHSC and original shipping carton. I'll through in a brand new unopened set of D'Addario EXL 170 Nickel .045-.130 See spec sheet for full specs.
    There are some weird artifacts in the dealer photos that may look like flaws but be assured these are just reflections.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. sanwin17

sanwin17 Please mommy, you just gotta buy this amplifier. Gold Supporting Member

3. 68Goldfish

68Goldfish Supporting Member

Love your signature and your bass. Wish I had the funds bump....
  4. sanwin17

I was asked by a TB'er about the K switch option. This bass does not currently have the K switch. The switch provides a the additional option of operating in single coil mode as well as humbucking, dual coil, series or parallel mode. It's a simple mode which costs $35. If you are interested in this bass and insist on having the K switch I will have it installed at my expense.
    Here is a description from my luthier of the mod with a couple of optional variations: well it's called "K" wiring after the guy that came up with that circuit. what you are asking for is a very standard wiring mod which I can do a couple different ways. One is with a 3 way switch that offers series/split/parallel. the other is a 3 way switch that offers one coil/both in series/the other coil. the first option is often the most popular and I can wire up either one for you. The cost of the mod is $35.
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. sanwin17

Follow the link to hear sound clips of the L-2500 Tribute. The Tribute is the non-USA version. The USA model, for sale in this thread, is the higher quality, made in Fullerton CA, model. However, these sound clips give a pretty accurate representation of some of the different tones this bass can produce.
    http://www.bassesbyleo.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1206
  7. sanwin17

This is a great example of G&L's L-2500. Plays great, sounds wonderful, excellent balance and feel, beautiful looks and low action.
    Hear it in action here: http://www.caseyraines.com/video
  8. sanwin17

9. pbass62

pbass62 Supporting Member

GLWTS!

These are fantastic basses! I have a USA L2500 I just traded for and they are versatile and very comfortable to play. I am adding the K mod (easy to add)
    The new owner will not be disappointed.
  10. MontzterMash

MontzterMash

11. sanwin17

Last call $1,000 shipped conus.
  12. sanwin17

On hold until Thursday, 4/24.
  13. sanwin17

Payment is pending.
  14. scubaduba

scubaduba Supporting Member

Is this on sold?
  15. sanwin17

IF the payment clears. It's already come through just not cleared yet. I'll let you know if it doesn't clear. Should be Monday or Tuesday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.