1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

G&L L-2500 Tribute $350.00

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by spectorj, Feb 8, 2014.

1. spectorj

spectorj Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    46   0   0

I have up for sale is my G&l Tribute L-2500. This bass is in great condition with Very few minor imperfections. This bass has a great B string. I bass is setup to factory specs and plays like a dream! Two things I need to mention about this bass. First, the back of the neck has been treated with an amber oil finish to give it a vintage look. The neck feels great . This tinted finish feels no different from the regular oil finish that comes from the factory. The second thing I need to mention is that some of the frets could use a fret filing as you can feel them on the bottom side of the bass as you play. This has never bothered me but just wanted to be upfront. The bass will come with a G&L bag and is in great condition just like the bass. Shipping will be 50.00

Attached Files: