1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

G&L L2000 30th anniversary

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by DumbChild, Nov 26, 2013.

1. DumbChild

DumbChild

Hey guys. To cut a long storyshort i am likely going to sell my G&L 30th anniversary bass. It's something i picked up to put in my G&L collection and now that i am moving overseas I simply cannot take them all with me haha.
    What i'm wondering is whether it's actually worth selling it. I have no idea what they're worth now or if they're even sought after at this point. It's been played a few times but as i said it's a collectors item mostly and in near mint condition. I live in Australia and i know it's next to impossible to get G&L guitars/basses that aren't Tributes (you simply don't see even the primary resellers stocking USA models). So i might be able to use this to my advantage. Then again, if it's not really worth more than my other L2000s i've considered keeping it and selling the others.

Well my short story has become quite long, i'm just wondering if anyone knows anything about it. I might even pop it up here if i do decide to sell it.

Thanks guys.