1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD G&L L2000 FT

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by waterboy, Mar 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. waterboy

waterboy Supporting Member

Redburst L2000 with #12 neck, swamp ash body, K switching, weighs 9.26 lbs, 2012 build, comes with OHSC (tolex) and complete paperwork.

I love just about everything about this bass....except the maple fretboard. I'm really hoping to trade this for a similar L2000 with a rosewood/ebony/not maple fretboard. Preference goes to #12 necks with K switching but not having those won't necessarily be a deal breaker. I'd also possibly be interested in an EBMM, German Warwick, Peavey T-40 with rosewood and in good shape, and older Ibanez stuff-plus or minus cash or whatever. So....whatcha got?

Summing up trades +/- cash(No maple fretboards):
    G&L L2000
    EBMM Stingray/Big Al SSS
    Warwick Corvette $$
    Ibanez Musician/Studio/RoadstarII Deluxe(RB950)
    Peavey T-40

Previous owner's picture. I'll take more if there's any interest. Bass is in the same condition in which I received it, which is to say great condition.
    [​IMG]

2. waterboy

3. waterboy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.