1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

G&L L2000 Trib Body w/ upgrades, neck fully loaded

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by Rumblefisher, Sep 29, 2013.

1. Rumblefisher

Rumblefisher

Available:

1. G&L SB2 Body: Sweet 3TB with wonderful grain showing through. Swamp ash, nice light weight, 9/10 condition (one small doink in the front, completely unnoticable except angled under light, doesn't even go through the clearcoat of the finish) and mild, general player swirling. Routed for Darkstars, does not come with pickups. INCLUDING THE HEAVY DUTY BRIDGE, AND THE BODY COMES FULLY LOADED WITH CREATION AUDIO LABS REDEEMER CIRCUIT (sixty bucks on it's own, so quite a deal here) $120 , $10 shipping CONUS

2. G&L SB2 Neck: Maple board, quartersawn, straight and stable, frets looks as new, comes fully loaded with tuners! Neck is as new.
    $100 , $10 shipping CONUS

BUY BOTH FOR $210 SHIPPED!!!

2. Rumblefisher

Rumblefisher

3. Rumblefisher

Rumblefisher

It's been a long time since I looked at the headstock...
    this is an SB2 neck and body, not an L2000...apologies!
    Either way, Redeemer electronics so those two are really the same otherwise.

4. coronado3

coronado3 Supporting Member

Very interested pending pix!

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Rumblefisher

Rumblefisher

I did snap pics, but a buyer already has asked for my PP promising payment even before I have uploaded them.

In case of any issue with this person, you are next in line coronado and I will gladly send you photos.

7. coronado3

coronado3 Supporting Member